WHAT I LEARNED THIS SEMESTER? Laura Salmerón

 WHAT I LEARNED THIS SEMESTER?

 

This semester I have known a lot of new authors that i haven't heard before this class and how their ideas are reflect on the poem. If i'm honest if I had read all this poems before this class I would never think in any of the things that we had talked in class. I mean, I would have read it but then I would have never really understand what really want to say the author or I would have just understood the half of the poem. 

This class also have really helped me to see another points of view, sometimes when I've read this poems I only could see my point of view but then when i heard my classmates' opinion, it really helped me to open my mind and see that people can think different than you.

Also, when I came here i didn't know english at all, and in this class I've had the opportunity to learn new vocabulary and start speaking without being shy and ithout being concerned to be judged because I knew my classmates would respect me all the time. So, i also had fun and learnt a lot of new things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frankenstein Laura Salmeron

What I learned this semester

Frankestein first half