what I learned this semester

 Its not just what I learned this semester through this class, it's the experience, the motivation, the literature, and the content I felt coming to this class every Monday and Wednesday. I learned alot through this class, first, I learned to be motivated, through Dr. Ellis’s constant uplifting and motivating comments, I actually learned to be more confident in my work and produce better papers. Through the presentations and class discussion, I was able to attend a class that had fostered such a comfortable space for students allowing us to practice our speech and discussion qualities. Through these discussions, I was able to be prepared for the next assignment due, not only that but I was able to go back home after class with a fruitful amount of new knowledge. English, reading, and writing used to be something I was genuinely afraid of but through this class, I have learned that there is more to it. Literature holds so much meaning in a student's life as we continue to study and grow; this class was truly inspiring. Lastly, each reading in this class had such great meaning to it, analyzing it together in class helped me understand each of them even more. Surprisingly, what I learned from this is that after repeated discussions and analyses together with the class, I grew to understand readings better and easier. I have always had a tough time comprehending readings but practice does make perfect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frankenstein Laura Salmeron

What I learned this semester

Frankestein first half